Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Advisor

Sodium Bicarbonate 8.4%

Greetings:

I hesitate very much to ask this question but we are at whit's end with bicarb. I am very Leary of doing ANYTHING high risk but can we proactively address a worst case scenario? Patient's scheduled for cardio-thoracic surgery are very much at risk of harm without

bicarb available for perfusion trays. There is no Tham and acetate take too long to convert to bicarb.

Can the experts provide a procedure to compound, sterilize and test extemporaneously prepared sodium bicarb 8.4% injectable sterile solution? I know. Catch 22. But we need to think of desperate measures. Thanks.  Luis

Visitor

Re: Sodium Bicarbonate 8.4%

I am not sure but I do know Sodium Bicarbonate is linked to dementia and Alzheimer's. 

dementia diet

Most of your formulation and compounding questions can be answered by obtaining a copy of following abstract. http://www.ijpc.com/Abstracts/Abstract_basic.cfm?ABS=3422. As for testing, etc it would greatly depend on your internal policies and procedures that define how you meet or exceed USP 797 requirements

Advisor

Does your worse case senario mean there is no Sodium Bicarb manufactured vials available but you do have nonsterile powder available?

Occasional Advisor

Yes

Occasional Advisor

Sodium Bicarbonate is linked to Alzheimer, because it makes the good combination. and it output is great.

Visitor

Are you kidding right?Sodium
Bicarbonate prevents Alzheimer's not the other way around ! It cured my friend's cancer while she was sent home to die ! She had IV injections 500cc everyday and her cancer melted way so why are you lying it causes Alzheimer's ?The unique thing sodium bicarbonate does is to break the pharmaceutical industry from their expensive and harmful drugs while sodium bicarbonate can treat many diseases !
Visitor

What a bs ,there are no link between sodium bicarbonate and Alzheimer's this must be a joke right? Alzheimer's is caused by pharmaceutical drugs not a natural wonderful compound like SB .This is the reason why they don't make IV vials available in pharmacy anymore because it cures cancer and dementia when applied intravenously .
Highlighted
Occasional Collector

I work for a FDA Registered 503(b ) Outsourcing Facility.  We have sodium bicarb and other items from the shortage list available to ship